If you're a member of the media covering the debate on campus, you must review our rate card (available via the Paramount Convention Services website).
Your media credential alone DOES NOT gain you a seat in the debate hall, or entitle you to media-filing equipment or Internet access.
View this rate card to reserve items for reporting and filing stories, including:
- a media-filing station—including chair and desk space
- TV monitors
- office equipment
- network and affiliate setup equipment
- telecom services
Review the rate card and make your reservations before Sunday, Sept. 30, to ensure they're available to you on Oct. 3.
Rate card instructions
- To order, first-time visitors must use the "click here" link in the First-Time Users section. Clicking this link will act as your initial login and open the online ordering area.
- Returning visitors can log in with their username and password.
- The rate card is only accessible via this website.
If you arrive on campus on credentialing day (Monday, Oct. 1) and need to order items from the rate card, you must do so at the rate card desk, located at the entrance to the media filing center, in the Ritchie Center.