More than 3,000 journalists worldwide traveled to campus to cover the debate.
While the Oct. 3, 2012, presidential debate has passed, the University can still provide resources to journalists to cover the presidential election and tell the University of Denver story.
Media kit and downloadable resources
Check out our media kit to download:
- High-definition, broadcast-ready video footage of campus
- General facts about the University (PDF)
- A gallery of DU photos
- Background information about the Ritchie Center (PDF), the debate venue.
- Presidential Debate Style Guide (PDF)
You can continue to use the hashtag #debatedenver to discuss the Oct. 3 debate and see what others are saying about it.
Call or email our media relations staff (720-608-0240) to set up interviews and find story possibilities across the University.
Visit our faculty experts page to find DU specialists on topics relevant to the debate—from international relations to public policy.
Mayor's office contacts
For information about Mayor Michael B. Hancock and the City and County of Denver, please contact:
- Rich Grant, Communications Director, Visit Denver